Waukee Community School District facilities and buildings are owned, maintained, and supported by the public. We have a number of spaces available for community usage outside the regular school day including:
- conference rooms
These facilities can be used by community members who are seeking accessible, convenient, and affordable spaces to hold their activities. The high school track and tennis courts are open daily from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Spring break to Thanksgiving. The public is welcome to utilize the facilities during these hours. Please remember, district activities take precedent for use of the facilities.
If you have questions regarding all facilities, please contact Ryan Sander at 515.987.2761 ext. 60909 or email@example.com. If you have APEX partner questions, please contact the front desk at 515.987.9888 ext. 24000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Create a Community Reservation
Already have an account?
- Once logged in, click on “Event Manager” on the lefthand side to request space.
Need to create an account?
- New users click on “Event Community” on the righthand side to create an event.
- Hit the log-in button, and then go to the “Get Started” side and follow the prompts.
- You will receive an email about a password.
- You will then need to create an organization, which you can do from the “My Profile” button.
- Click on the organization tab and then the “+Create Organization.”
- Once complete, it will need to be approved by the Facilities Coordinator before requesting space.
To request space, you will follow the instructions located in the Event Manager External Requester Guide.