Hitting Facility Rental Information:
- Available equipment: tees, nets to hit into, protective screens, a Ken Griffey swing trainer, baseball pitching mound, and softball pitching rubber.
- Renters are responsible for bringing the following equipment: helmets, bats, indoor practice balls, gloves, and catcher equipment.
Rules of Facility:
- All hitters in the cage must wear a helmet.
- All catchers in a squatting position must wear a catcher mask.
- Players must use indoor baseballs and softballs outside of the tunnels.
- No food or sunflower seeds in the facility.
- Only 2 teams per hour with a limit of 12 players to a team.
- Participants must pick up all the balls and equipment before the hour is completed.
- Do not enter the facility until your time slot.
- After using the softball pitching mound, please sweep the area.