Hitting-Facility Rental Information:
- Available equipment: tees, nets to hit into, protective screens, a Ken Griffey swing trainer, baseball pitching mound, and softball pitching rubber.
- Renters are responsible for bringing the following equipment: helmets, bats, INDOOR practice balls, gloves, and catcher equipment.
Rules of Facility:
- All hitters in the cage MUST wear a helmet.
- All catchers in a squatting position MUST wear a catcher mask.
- Players MUST use INDOOR baseballs and softballs outside of the tunnels.
- NO food or sunflower seeds in the facility.
- Only 2 teams per hour. (limit 12 players to a team)
- Pick up all the balls and equipment before the hour is completed.
- DO NOT enter the facility until your time slot.
- After using softball pitching mound please sweep the area.