Tom Karpan Relays
The Tom Karpan Relays is an annual track and field event for students ages 5-14. We need volunteers for the following positions during the meet:
- 2 volunteers at the standing long jump (1 will line up and record distance, 1 will measure each jump)
- 2 volunteers at the softball throw (1 will line up and record distance, 1 will measure each throw)
- 2 volunteers at the starting end of the track helping to set up each heat according to age and gender.
- 3 volunteers at the finish line to record 1st and 2nd place times for State Track and Field Events and to hand out top three ribbons for all events
- 1 volunteer to hand out participant ribbons to those not placing 1st-3rd
Please contact Kevin Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 222-3453 to sign up!